Available Answers: 1
- Spray your leather with a low-pressure spray specially designated for leather goods.
- Apply a thin layer of wax dressing to your leather goods.
- Clean your leather regularly.
- Store your leather in a dry place.
- Remove any signs of mildew as soon as you notice them.
- Phone number or email id included in the answer(s) are not verified by us. Before calling on the mentioned phone number or sending an email do your own research and confirm you are calling or sending mail to the right person or company. Also report to us about the same.
- Answer(s) may contain affiliate links. By clicking such a link, you will be redirected to a third party website. If you make any purchase at the third party website then the answer publisher or we may earn a little amount of commission.
- Above answer(s) are posted by individuals. If any of the answers published is a copyright content from your website / blog then you can contact us either to share a credit link or to remove the answer from this website.
- Published answer(s) may not be an appropriate and exact answer to the published question you have been looking for. Before accepting an answer for whatsoever reason, do your own research.