How to become dms?
- Plan a Visit to the Campus. .
- Apply for Financial Aid. .
- Complete Your Application. .
- Wait for the Decision. .
- Complete Enrollment in Your DMS Courses. .
- Attend Orientation. .
- Start Your Diagnostic Medical Sonography Program. .
- Complete Your Clinical Internship.
— An associate or bachelor's degree is typically required to pursue employment as a diagnostic medical sonographer. Students also have the . Degree Field: Sonography or radiologic techn. Job Outlook (2019-2029): 17% (much faster th. Degree Level: Associate or bachelor's degree; . Experience: No experience outside of educati.