Available Answers: 7
Pineal gland cysts are common As many as 2 percent of healthy adults develop this kind of cyst Rarely does a pineal gland cyst cause headaches
Very few pineal cysts require surgery Most patients with a cyst have an MRI done and one is found incidentally, and they do not need treatment Most patients who need surgery have a cyst larger than 2 cm
· 2009 · Cited by 32 Pineal cysts usually have no clinical implications and remain asymptomatic for years The most common symptoms include headache, vertigo, visual and oculomotor
“Not all pineal gland cysts are asymptomatic and not all of them are nonneoplastic,” said Patel “The majority of the symptomatic pineal cysts have turned out
Pineal cysts are common, usually asymptomatic, and typically found incidentally Their importance is mainly in the fact that they cannot be distinguished
· 2018 · Cited by 3 Pineal cysts (PCs) are a benign lesion of the pineal gland that have been known to the medical community for a long time
· 2021 · Cited by 2 Simple pineal cysts of <10 mm diameter do not require any follow-up and can be considered a normal variation of the pineal gland · Adults with incidental pineal
- Phone number or email id included in the answer(s) are not verified by us. Before calling on the mentioned number or sending an email do your own research and be confirm you calling or sending mail to right person or company.
- Answer(s) may contain affiliate links. By clicking such link, you will be redirected to third party website. If you make any purchase then the answer publisher or we may earn little amount of commission.