Question Answer Forum


Judie McLeish

ANSWER # 1 #

  • Updated and latest copies of your Resume.
  • 10th and 12th original mark sheets.
  • Graduation mark sheets.
  • Passport size Photographs.
  • Internship Certificate (if any)
  • Government-issued identity card.

Is it a good answer? [9]

Want to query,suggest or complain to the author!
Want to post an answer?