How to make ubuntu full screen in virtualbox?
2 Answer(s) Available
Answer # 1 #
Go to View > Full screen mode or press the Host+F combination to make VirtualBox full screen for your Linux guest.
Answer # 2 #
- Go to the File menu and activate Environment setting or, in more recent versions, Preferences.
- Select Display and change the setting for Maximum guest screen size to “hint” which allows you to set an arbitrary size for both width and height (e. g. 1920 and 1200).
- Reboot the virtual machine and enjoy it.
- How to turn instagram to dark mode?
- How to watch eagles game today?
- How to backup ue4 project?
- How to backup cell phone contacts?
- How to win tnpsc group 2 exam?
- How to parse xml in python?
- How to pop stash in git?
- How to eat in 3008 roblox xbox?
- How to edit nbt tags in minecraft bedrock?
- How to extract frame from mp4?