Available Answers: 2
Just get in a car and drive.There is no specific water.All of them, all of them.On every road and side road.The day and the night are the same.Any season, any year.You just go.I recommend going deep into the market, even though it is on every tourist list.Get lost in that place.The alleys are across the street.You can either go in or out of every door.Every time, I find a new book.
Depends on what you mean by best.If I have an out of town guest, and we have a limited amount of time, I usually take them to Capitol Hill and visit the following all within 1 block.
- Oddfellow's cafe.A local, organic cafe.Molly Moon has an ice cream shop.Right next door is ice cream.
- There are books by the name of Elliot Bay.The bookstore is local and independent.
- There is a park called Cal Anderson Park.There is a bike polo.
There is more than one thing to do in Seattle, but it is a big slice.
- Phone number or email id included in the answer(s) are not verified by us. Before calling on the mentioned number or sending an email do your own research and be confirm you calling or sending mail to right person or company.
- Answer(s) may contain affiliate links. By clicking such link, you will be redirected to third party website. If you make any purchase then the answer publisher or we may earn little amount of commission.