What is insulin for diabetes?
Insulin is a hormone our body makes to keep our blood glucose levels within the normal range. It is made by beta cells in the pancreas. Insulin's main job is to move glucose from our bloodstream into the body's cells to make energy.
- How to stop diabetes hunger?
- Can you develop diabetes overnight?
- How does age contribute to diabetes?
- Why does maternal diabetes cause rds?
- What is the government doing about diabetes?
- What's uncontrolled diabetes?
- How to put diabetes into remission?
- How to read diabetes level?
- What can eat diabetes?
- How to invest in diabetes companies?