What is jaw in tagalog?
TRANSLATE ENGLISH TO TAGALOG – What is the Tagalog or Filipino translation of the word “jaw”?
In this article, we will review the meaning of the uncommon word “jaw”. We will also discover its counterpart in Tagalog or the Filipino language.
What is “jaw”?
Collins English Dictionary describes the word “jaw” as the part of the body that is found below the mouth. It is the lower part of the face.
What is “jaw” in Tagalog?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the Tagalog translation of the word jaw.
Examples of sentences using the word bloviate:
1. Austin’s jaw hurt after he met an accident while on his way to school.
2. Put his ice pack on your jaw.
3. The chin, the cheeks, and the jaw are among the parts of the face.
4. Did you try to check on the wound in his jaw this morning?
5. Carmella called Anton after discovering the scratch on the jaw of their infant.
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang panga:
1. Masakit ang panga ni Timoteo kaya hindi siya sumali sa laro.
2. Bakit may sugat yang panga mo?
3. Ilang pahid ng gamot ang dapat ilagay sa panga?
4. Kinukutya si Angelito ng mga kaklase niya dahil sa mahaba niyang panga.
5. Hinawakan ng dalaga ang bata sa panga.