What is mmf in water treatment?
1 Answer(s) Available
Answer # 1 #
Multi-Media Filters (MMF) are an efficient, economical method for removing suspended solids from a waste stream. In low TSS streams, they can be used for primary treatment. They are an excellent method of secondary treatment after a primary treatment such as an inclined plate clarifier.
- where do ofw pay taxes?
- When to apply for oap bus pass?
- What is the most important thing about society?
- How to parse xml in python?
- What do you think is the most outdated social advice your parents have given you?
- What is acral vitiligo?
- Where to study for cma?
- What is qms in medical devices?
- What is the best romantic conversation you've ever written?
- What is the best bank for no fees?