What is nigam in sanskrit?
1 Answer(s) Available
Answer # 1 #
Nigam (निगम्). —settle down, approach (also sex.), get at, incur, undergo. Nigam is a Sanskrit compound consisting of the terms ni and gam (गम्).
- How to get kk birthday?
- Why do so many people dislike Microsoft Windows?
- What is the are mobile air conditioners any good?
- Rbc where to find iban?
- Why should diabetics not use electric blankets?
- Where is tjp now?
- What is yellow nails treatment?
- How to check citi credit card application status?
- What is the transfer limit for gtbank app?
- Where is best vegetables to grow in Arizona?