What is the best topic for research?
1 Answer(s) Available
Answer # 1 #
quantitive is a word that means research that is measured by numbers.Any kind of physical research height of people, strength of concrete, number of bugs in software, is quantitative.
34% of people who like burgers also count as quantitative in research that involves signficant numbers of people giving their opinions by tick boxes.
The opposite is referred to as qualitative, where a smaller group of people don't support mathematical analysis.
No More Questions available at this moment!
- why mks system was not successful?
- Where is lau?
- Why all to me?
- What is aws developer associate?
- Why ojt is very important?
- What is the best ac repair raleigh?
- What is gpc of the eye?
- what is arya samaj?
- What do you think is the most outdated social advice your parents have given you?
- How to parse xml in python?