What is the function of a vtep in vxlan?
1 Answer(s) Available
Answer # 1 #
VXLAN uses the VXLAN tunnel endpoint (VTEP) to map tenants' end devices to VXLAN segments and to perform VXLAN encapsulation and decapsulation.
- What is the best of reno restaurants?
- What is weekend yoga retreat?
- What is the best ir sensor mobiles?
- What is gmv growth?
- How to pow wow?
- React when to use class vs function?
- This vacation should I buy WOW Skin Science Apple Cider Vinegar Foaming Face Wash - with Organic Certified Himalayan Apple Cider Vinegar - No Parabens, Sulphate, Silicones & Color (with Built-in Brush) - 150mL [Review]?
- What is the best rv campgrounds near st louis?
- What are the best dermatologist for hair loss in Hobart, Australia?