What is judicial transfer?
TRANSFER OF A JUDGE (INCLUDING CHIEF JUSTICE) FROM ONE HIGH COURT TO ANOTHER HIGH COURT : Article 222 of the Constitution makes provision for the transfer of a Judge (including Chief Justice) from one High Court to any other High Court.
Department of Justice, Ministry of Law and Justice, is responsible for the administrative functions in relation to the appointment of various judges at various
The President has the power to transfer the Judges from one High Court to another. This transfer must be made only after consulting the Chief
Source: This website is published and managed by District Courts. Page Last Updated: . Download Mobile App for Android & iOS Google Play iOS
It is also not uncommon for these transfers to cast doubt on the independence of judiciary and judge probity. On Wednesday, the government,
Judicial transfer refers to a decision to transfer a case to another court or another judge. For example, it can be for matters relating to jurisdiction or as a
Judicial Officers: Transfer and Postings. Sno. Transfers/Postings. Date. TRANSFER AND POSTING ORDER DATED 26.03.
- What is tsb online transfer limit?
- What is mtn transfer pin code?
- What is knowledge transfer document?
- What is transfer certificate of title?
- What is the code to transfer mb on mtn?
- What is synchronous and asynchronous data transfer?
- What is gene transfer method?
- What is outbound data transfer?
- What is tpt transfer mode?
- What is mtn mobile money transfer?