When swallowing the glottis covers the epiglottis?
When a person swallows the epiglottis folds backward to cover the entrance of the larynx so food and liquid do not enter the windpipe and lungs. After swallowing the epiglottis returns to its original upright position.
- Amazon rds stands for?
- What is feed in digital marketing?
- What is the difference between mph and km/h?
- How to tell if walmart has something in stock?
- who is bez married to?
- What is the best b&b norfolk broads?
- What does dlj stand for?
- What would you narrate about the product DR. VAIDYA'S new age ayurveda Herbobuild Ayurvedic Capsules for Muscle Gain Stamina and Performance Power of Ashwagandha, Shatavari and Safed Musli 30 capsules [Review]?
- is khan academy down?
- why did deb leave 101x?