where osmosis takes place?
Answer # 1 #
Osmosis is a biophysical phenomenon occurring commonly in biologic systems, in which cells of fluid compartments are separated by semipermeable membranes.
- What is cal in blood test?
- What is pct treatment?
- What is postnatal yoga?
- Hey, I am planning to purchase Lavie Women's Malnov Tote Bag | Ladies Purse Handbag [Review]?
- What is jumper cable in telecom?
- What is poe for pc?
- Where value in mysql?
- What is web hosting and its types in hindi?
- What is health fitness certificate?
- What is the best of irvine?